Treungen. Røyrodden, Treungen

Røyrodden, Treungen

Treungen

The following evening, standard-gauge operations were introduced. The line is owned by the and operated by using trains. During the early 1880s, Norway fell into a and railway construction halted. On 21 June 1938, the Sørland Line between Nelaug and Grovane opened, and the Arendal Line became a branch. Work on the Bøylefossen Bridge started in early 1908 and was completed in late 1909. The parliamentary decision required that 20 percent of the 4. If it was at service, a steam locomotives—normally —and carriages were used, which would cause delays.

Nächster

Regnskapsførar i Nissedal

Treungen

Similar industry was planned at Suplandsfoss, 4 kilometers 2. The section from Nelaug to Simonstad was reopened, and a 1-kilometer 0. In 1964, a five-year contract was signed with the mine for 44,000 tonnes 43,000 long tons; 49,000 short tons of ore per year, but the following year the mine closed. The southern section is and provides a feeder passenger service. On 17 October 1908, the first train ran between Arendal and Froland. The Vestland Line Railway Committee sent a petition to the ministry on 28 November, stating that construction was going too slow, and that the municipalities had paid the necessary dues years ago. In 1984, the Di 2 locomotives were replaced with , which can haul a train weight of 250 tonnes 250 long tons; 280 short tons , albeit at very low speeds.

Nächster

Røyrodden, Treungen

Treungen

From 20 October, the service was terminated on the Arendal Line and the Bratsberg Line. The timber came here along lake Nisser before being sent on its journey to Arendal. On the express trains that ran from Treungen to Arendal in the morning and the other direction in the evening, there was a post clerk. The permanent way was built wide enough for the line to be converted to standard gauge. About 300 people worked on the line, which saw a strike from 1 May 1912 until the end of August. Arendal District was closed, and the Arendal Line became part of Kristiansand District.

Nächster

Arendal Line

Treungen

Trials in 1964 showed that the issues had been resolved, and the line too the class into use from 1965. Heavier locomotives were introduced, but these could only be used south of Nelaug. It was followed up by a proposal for a line from —then terminus of the Sørland Line—to , which had a railway to Kristiansand. In 1960, the upper part of the line received a Class 86, and in 1965, a common reserve Class 86 was stationed in Drammen for Stavanger, Kristiansand and Drammen Districts. In 1939, the mine at Søftestad reopened, with an annual production of 100,000 tonnes 98,000 long tons; 110,000 short tons of. Since 1971, the line has only run to Simonstad, which is 44.

Nächster

Treungen

Treungen

In 1951, the line received two, and later three, multiple units. Five proposals were made by the ministry when they again sent the issue to parliament. The line passed by parliament would run from Arendal via Harebakken, Blaakestad, Lyngraat Grube and Hersel to Bøylestad to Åmli. Old spearheads, equestrian equipment, lathes for weaving and various tools have been found at Årak, all made from iron and dating back to the Viking Age. Post offices were established at Bøylestad, Flaten and Simonstad. The village is the sole centre of population greater than 200 in the Nissedal municipality.

Nächster

Treungen 2020: Best of Treungen, Norway Tourism

Treungen

The section from Nelaug to Treungen had a , causing increased operating costs and inconvenience. The ore was mined at Gloserhei and hauled to Blakstad Station with horse. However, neither proposal was realized. Nedenes County Railway Committee supported an inner route, stating the large amount of lumber which was logged in the interior parts of the county, and which depreciated in value during —which could take up to three years. The decision to extend the line to Tveitsund Treungen from 1926 was taken by parliament on 20 July 1908. Milk weights were installed at Lindtviet, Løddesøl and Rise. It was created based on the national ambitions of creating a Vestland Line later named the Sørland Line which would connect and to and.

Nächster

Arendal Line

Treungen

The cost saving of building with narrow gauge was minimal, but this would allow the line to take over excess rolling stock from lines being converted from narrow to standard gauge. It ran on the Arendal—Nelaug section for a month in 1962, was proved too stiff. Of the demolished part of the line, particularly between Simonstad and Sandå, most has been converted to a highway. Originally the line was 1,067 mm 3 ft 6 in ; in 1935, the Sørland Line was extended to Nelaug, and the section to Arendal rebuilt to to allow the Sørland Line to have a temporary terminus in Arendal. The line had two train per day per direction, using a single train. On 23 December, Lund stated that the 16-kilometer 9. The issue was voted over in parliament on 8 June 1903, but without any decision.

Nächster